Universities + Conventions + Workshops +
Eric uses film, poetry, images, and his experiences around the world to inspire us to be the change we want to see.
Speaking Topics Include
- On Being an Active Witness: Choosing a New Path for Relational Activism
- Moving from Survival to Thriving in the 21st Century Workplace
- Reframing Conflict: Shifting Attitudes/Shifting Results
- Ubuntu: The Essence of Being Human
- Peacebuilding: How to Have Peace in Korea – It’s Not Rocket Science
- Surviving and Thriving in the Legal Profession: Non-Violent Advocacy
DEVELOPING A THRIVING WORKPLACE (AND LIFE): THE FOUR STEPS TO GROW PERSONAL POTENTIAL INTO TEAM SUCCESS
Eric teams up with Will Wilkinson, author of Thriving in Business and Live, Upgrading the Software of your Mind to produce a one-day workshop to enhance worklife relations.
- Develop an Irresistible Vision for Navigating to Success
- Innovative Proven Mediation Principles to Co-create Imaginative Solutions
- Steering Clear of Legal Hot Water: what causes employees to sue?
- Maximize Potential: from “fried and bored” to “energized and engaged”
- Turning Management into Leadership to Inspire Genius in your Staff
- How the “Me Too” Movement Demands Proactive Attention to Pre-empt Disaster
- Whistleblower, Trouble maker, or Ally: leveraging the value of “speaking up”
- Advanced Communication Skills for Developing Engaged Stakeholders
“Fascinating to think about new perspectives on creating peace….”
“Informative and interesting.”